Shopping for luggage can be a chore, especially if you’re looking for the perfect set for you and your partner. Luckily, to make things easier, we’ve found the best luggage sets for men.
These luggage sets by Samsonite, American Tourister, High Sierra, Kenneth Cole, Tumi, Samsonite, and Delsey are top of the line and come complete with a matching wheeled luggage bag, a duffel bag, and sometimes a backpack or messenger bag and various other accessories. All of them are beautifully designed and some even have TSA-approved locks. Here are the best luggage sets for men in 2021.
1. SWISSGEAR 6283 Amazon Exclusive Premium 3pc Spinner Luggage Set
- Easy to open
- Secure locking system
- Integrated TSA lock
- Stylish design
- High-quality construction
- Extended top handle for easy lifting
- Large storage capacity
2. SWISSGEAR 7208 Expandable Liteweight Durable 3pc Spinner Luggage Set Black
- Lifetime warranty
- Expandable for extra space
- Spinner wheels
- Sturdy material to resist rough handling
- Great price
- Travel bags come with wheels
- They have 2 compartments, one for clothes and other one for other things you want to take with you like toiletries, papers, documents, etc.
They are made out of polycarbonate, which is a long-lasting material.
The material is so sturdy that you can toss them up and down and the suitcases will still be in one piece.
The zippers are well-made which makes them long-lasting.
3. Caribbean Joe Castaway 4-Piece Spinner Luggage Set
- Highly durable and versatile
- Consist of 4 luggage pieces
- Fashionable and classic style
- Spinner wheels for easy mobility
- Luggage handle is not extendable
- No expandability feature
This is a four-piece luggage set equipped with spinner wheels which makes the suitcases easy to pull even over longer distances (not to mention helps you maintain your balance) and stability locks.
The polyester body makes the suitcases resistant to damaging by water, and it is a good thing considering the fact that the set is lightweight and thus, easy to be dragged by the spinner wheels. The design is classic and stylish.
The Caribbean Joe set is made to carry a maximum of 50 L (consists of three suitcases of 20 L, 20 L and 15 L) and for this reason, the suitcase does not have an extendable handle but, the handles are comfortable to grip on. The spinner wheels are rubberized to give the luggage a sturdy grip in the floor, no matter the type of surface.
4. Samsonite Winfield 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage
- 4-way credit card slots
- Backets for shoes, laundry, etc.
- Locks included
- TSA-approved locks
- Spinner wheels for easy turning
- TSA-approved locks
Samsonite’s Winfield 2 Hardside Expandable Luggage is a fantastic choice for anyone who needs a lot of clothes for extended trips. It can hold up to four times you clothes and the suitcase itself is made of a lightweight polycarbonate material.
Its very comfortable and well balanced spinning wheels let you easily drag your suitcase behind you on any kind of surface. The suitcases also feature a four-quadrant expansion system that allows you to customize your packing options and a multi-directional trolley system that allows you to lift your suitcase upright.
In addition to all of that, you can easily pack your clothes in a wide variety of ways using the four main panels or three depending on what you need to carry.
5. Kenneth Cole Reaction Out Of Bounds 20-Inch Carry-On Lightweight Durable Hardshell 4-Wheel Spinner Cabin Size Luggage
- Durable, Robust ABS exterior
- Comfortable maneuverability with 4-wheel spinner system
- Soft touch handle and telescoping handle
- Interior includes pockets, compartments, and holders
- Great for travel
- Available in different color choices
- Luggage fits a lot of clothes
This luggage bag is a great option to consider based on its high quality, durable shell and comfortable carry.
This carry-on bag was made to last and fit in airline restrictions. It’s ergonomically engineered for extra comfort and great maneuverability with its spinner wheels and push-button retractable handle.
The inside has a lot of compartments and pockets along with a cinch and zipper system for super protection and organization.
6. Coolife Luggage 3 Piece Sets PC+ABS Spinner Suitcase 20 inch 24 inch 28 inch
- Definitely a high-quality suitcase set
- Large luggage compartments
- Spinner wheels for easy mobility in many scenarios
- Very large in size
- Too heavy
Luggage is a definite must-have for traveling, and this Coolife luggage set gives you everything you need to have an epic trip. Coming with three large suitcases and six pieces of smaller luggage, you’re going to be prepared for a trip anywhere in the world.
Each piece of the luggage has a 2.8″W x 14.4″H x 9.4″L size, so they’re definitely large.
For the perfect wheels placement, each luggage has four 360-degree rolling spinner wheels, and the smaller ones have two. The connection between the wheels and the luggage is rigid and durable, so even the untrained eye can spot the great build quality.
7. Coolife Luggage Expandable(only 28") Suitcase 3 Piece Set
- TSA Lock
- Premium Material
- Spinner Wheels
- Easy to Pull
- Expandable Up to 2"
- Lowest Price Guarantee
- Patented Design
- Limited Color Choice
- Light Color Scrape Easy
- Not Lightweight
- Zipper easily break
Traveling is such a liberating experience. The taste of freedom, the adventure, and the chance to explore new places are the very essence of travel. However, when you have limited budget and you have to do the packing yourself, it can be tough to make that dream number of suitcases, clothes, shoes, backpack, and other stuff work without breaking the bank. If you’re looking for the best luggage sets for men under 200 dollars, you’re at the right place.
So you need a luggage but you’re looking to save on some cash. However, you still want something that can last you a long time. In this list, you’ll be able to check out some of the best carry-on luggage sets for men under 200 dollars.
- Limited Color Choice
- Light Color Scrape Easy
- Not Lightweight
- Zipper easily break
8. Ben Sherman Nottingham Lightweight Hardside 4-Wheel Spinner Travel Luggage
- Very easy to move around
- Makes airport transit hassle-free
- Affordable and great value for money
- Interior pockets are not great quality
- Packing ideas in mind, the manufacturer could’ve included a packing sheet on which you could write the weight of each of your luggage contents.
This suitcase is one of those very likable 4-wheel spinners you might find in your search. Ben Sherman, a brand founded in 1969 has been producing bags and luggage for 60 years now.
The brand is all about being luxurious and effortlessly bringing out the taste wherever your adventure takes you.
The suitcase is large enough (check the dimensions) to carry your clothing, shoes, bathroom accessories and more; it’s pretty lightweight for you to push your way comfortably; and it’s pretty sturdy despite all that.
9. Rockland London Hardside Spinner Wheel Luggage
- Durable Polyester construction
- Waterproof hardshell construction
- Easy in, easy out back access
- Can be expanded
- Packing handle
- The set only includes a single 28" suitcase
- The suitcases don’t fit perfectly together
- Cumbersome locks
The Rockland London Spinner luggage is a decent 3-piece set perfect for quick travel. It’s constructed to be particularly water and stain resistant to keep things neat and organized. The suitcase’s hardshell construction is strong enough to keep from getting torn or broken, even if you accidentally run over a few things.
The set comes in a variety of beautiful colors and sizes (20", 24", and 28"), and includes an expandable 28-inch suitcase. However, there is only one take-along suitcase included in the set, which can make it difficult if you need to get larger items.
The bags come with a lifetime warranty and a two-way lock so you can feel confident that your belongings are safe. They’re also easy to maneuver with their four 360-degree spinning wheels.
10. Rockland Melbourne Hardside Expandable Spinner Wheel Luggage
The Rockland Melbourne is one of the most popular luggage sets in its price range. This set includes : One 28-inch spinner luggage and one 20-inch spinner luggage. Both suitcases have wheels with 360˚ Free Wheeling Techonology so they’re easy to maneuver even when the luggage is full.
The expanded suitcases can be up to 2 inches wider so you can fit more clothes or stuff more souvenirs. The suitcases have interior elastic straps to keep everything in place and there is an outside zipper pocket.
With its expandable compartments, this is one of the best soft-side luggage sets that will fit pretty much everything you need for a weekend trip. The three-way combination locks help keep all of your stuff safe during your travels.
11. Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage
- Amazing but lightweight spinner wheels
- Looks slick and is well constructed
- Easy to place in the overhead compartment
- Expandable 2-piece design
- Great zipper and lock quality
- Lots of outside pockets to hold small essentials like laptop chargers, cords, toiletry kits, water bottles, etc.
- Concise and clear user manual
- Not many
- Handle not attached to the suitcase but can be easily fixed with tape or adhesive
- When shipped, the luggage had a plastic smell
- One user has reported that his suitcase head broke after using it for a few months
The Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Expandable Luggage is a solid choice if you’re still looking for your carry-on luggage. It’s constructed of various hard and soft materials and even features four spinner wheels.
This gives you the flexibility to bring your bag as a carry-on or check it without risk of damaging your clothes. Furthermore, the hard plastic exterior has been coated with a scratch-resist layer so that you can pack your bag to the brim without the risk of damaging your attire.
12. U.S. Traveler New Yorker Lightweight Expandable Rolling Luggage
- Brilliant Style.
- Stylish look and classy design.
- These suitcases don't come with actual metal.
Our pick is light, expandable and convenient. Luggage is one of the most crucial steps of preparing for a trip.
I was always longing for a set of luggage that would last for years. I wanted to buy a set that would make traveling a breeze. I also wanted something lightweight that would be easy on my back.
The one that has everything you need in the department of travel is this U.S. Traveler luggage. It is durable and long-lasting. It is expandable and lightweight. It is perfect for storage and durable as well. The brand itself is trustworthy and well-known for making best luggage for travelers.
13. Columbia 3 Piece Expandable Spinner Luggage Set
- Durable construction
- Spinner wheels for 360-degree mobility
- Sturdy carry handles
- Comfortable handles
- Less firm than others
- Zippers not great
- Tougher to keep clean
- Small interior
If you're looking for the best 2 piece luggage sets, you're going to be impressed with this offering from Columbia.
Starting with the durable-yet-lightweight zippers, the Columbia luggage set for men is made with a nano-urethane coated fabric for maximum waterproofing and odor protection. The four trolley wheels make for easy mobility through the airport, and they even stopped working when the wheel-mounted, multi-directional smart-grip locking system engaged.
When not in use, the small piece easily folds up. The mid-sized bag also folds up easily and is compact enough that it can fit into the larger carry-on. The large bag has a separate compartment for dirty clothing, which will come in handy next time you spill last night's dinner on your shirt before taking off.
14. Travel Select Amsterdam Expandable Rolling Upright Luggage
- Comes with a garment bag and a backpack
- Sleek wheels
15. Nautica 5 Piece
- Available Colors: Blue, Green, Brown, Grey, Black
- Matching luggage available
- Handles: Sling
- Outer Material: Polyester
- Interior Compartments: Yes
- Appropriate for: Short Trips
- Warranty: 3 Year Limited Warranty
- Less International Speedy Zippers
- Zippers may be tougher to operate
The Nautica 5 Piece Suitcase Set by Samsonite is an excellent piece of luggage for both business and personal travel. This set includes a 4-wheeled, 21″ inch upright, a 24″ Upright, a 24″ Spinner, and a 20″ Carry-On.
Each is made from polyester and has flexible handles that make it painless to lug your things around the airport. The Nautica Suitcase Set has both TSA locks and a flat-bottom design that allows you to easily stow it.
The Nautica 5 Piece luggage set claims a superior quality and has a hard-side exterior and interior, so you can rest assured knowing your contents will remain intact no matter where you roam. The set also comes in four popular colors: Black, Green, Blue, and Brown.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best luggage set to buy?
Of the many factors to consider before making a decision on a luggage set, the most important are usually the following:
Which brand of luggage is the most durable?
I would say it depends quite a bit on individual preference and how one defines durability. Several of the “leather luggage sets” feel very sturdy and attractive. I also liked the small roller bag better than most other comparable bags I tested. I don’t think that one manufacturer can be entirely called out as making the longest-lasting bags. I don’t think there’s much to choose from in that department.
Which is best hard or soft luggage?
If you're like me, you're planning a big family adventure in 2021. Maybe it’s a family reunion or a trip to a theme park. Or, it could be a sailing or skiing excursion that you’ve been planning all year. But, it also might be a business trip to Asia. Whatever the occasion, traveling with children requires a bit more planning. Not only do you need clothes for yourself and your husband, but you need clothes for your children as well. It all adds up.
Not to mention, it can be hard to fit everything into a small suitcase. You're always having to choose between the clothes you need and the supplies you can't leave at home. It's a dilemma all parents face each and every time they pack for a trip. But, there's a solution you probably haven't considered.
If you're thinking the solution is a bigger suitcase, you're only partly correct.
Where is the best place to buy luggage sets?
These are affiliate links. If you chose to purchase any of these luggage sets, we MAY receive a small commission. Thank you! These are affiliate links. If you chose to purchase any of these luggage sets, we MAY receive a small commission. Thank you!
It seems that nowadays a wide variety of options are available when you are looking for a luggage set. You can get it anywhere from specialized luggage shop to big-box store, including online shopping sites. So which one is the best?
If you ask any luggage guru, they will recommend buying from the actual stores, because this way you can have the peace of mind that your travel bags will last more. All the reputable brands usually have their show rooms and factories in the country, so buying directly from them is the safest option.
For those of you who are about 5’7 and shorter, you can find travel bags in the 5’0 to 5’3 range. These are typically for women but if they are made for women, they make them for men too. If you exceed the height and weight to carry around, women’s luggage will be too big for you and will make you feel awkward. If so, you can look for men’s luggage.