Laptops are an indispensible asset for traveling professionals, college students, and those who need to travel more and more with work. For them, a rolling laptop bag may be the perfect way to carry all their precious belongings around without straining themselves too much.
Here is our list of the top 15 best rolling laptop bags/backpacks that you can invest in.
We’ve covered all types, styles, and price ranges in case you’re looking for something simple, something on a budget, something stylish, or something more professional. Each laptop backpack has clear and thorough review that will help you find the best rolling laptop bag for your unique situation!
|Swissgear Granada Rolling Case Nylon||Best Overall|
|Olympia Deluxe Fashion Rolling Overnighter||Budget Pick|
|Samsonite Women's Mobile Office||Upgrade Pick|
1. Swissgear Granada Rolling Case Nylon
Swissgear Granada is the best suitcase for flight for both men and women. The baggage has a special ergonomic harness which you can use for squeezing handle area. The most suitable for flights is the bag is the inclusion of wheels because they allow you to see the process of moving more easily.
Ultra light yet sturdy, the baggage possesses a very agreeable measure. The luggage has an excellent look, and its inlays are unfathomable, and it is exceptionally clean. The bag has an extra capacity of around 700 pounds on the grounds that the lining is a decent quality material. It has a polyester frame, and the most appropriate part of its PVC material in a bit of art which surpasses expectations. The case feels better, and the strain is solid.
It moves excellently, and the wheels don't stay free. It has a moderate weight of 2.55 kg. The bag is more agreeable for traveling. It has a very nice amount and a considerable measure of extension. It's recommended for individuals who are looking for a few airlines. The carrying handle is moderate and is much dependent on the back seat or a shoulder strap for all-time carry. It has a moderate quality.
2. Samsonite Classic Wheeled Business Case
- It’s lightweight and durable
- Holds up to a 15.4” laptop
- Bags have Easy-Glide‡ ball-bearing inline wheels design
- Telescoping handle can be pulled out to full extension
- Can be easily toweled over shoulder or worn on back
- Has a high level of water resistance
- Includes a front pocket
- Has an integrated TSA lock
- Very small
- Can’t fit my 15.6” chip
Despite its small size, this Samsonite Classic is an excellent carry-on that’s large enough to accommodate the essentials while being so small that it doesn’t get in the way or take up unnecessary space.
The lightweight nylon material is not as sturdy as the ones near the pricier end of the spectrum, but it’s very water resistant. It’s made out of tarpaulin material, which can make it a little difficult to clean in the wash and needs to be treated with care.
3. Solo New York Bryant
- Looks and handles like a rolling briefcase
- Has a place for a tablet
- Holds a lot of stuff
- Totally not meant for riding a bike with
- Price Range:
The Division 2 is the updated iteration of Case Logic’s Division 1 backpack. Shaped and designed with a backpack style, the case is perfect for urban use. The Division 2 is adorned with a sleek urban style that allows it to roll along with you all over the place, whether it’s to work, to university, or just to the store to do some shopping.
The case is made of a durable polyester and nylon exterior. The bag also is backed up with a nylon-wrapped polycarbonate frame. Inside the interior of the case is that you can take organization to the next level thanks to its generous 11.8 liters of storage area and numerous interiors.
The exterior features include webbing handles on both ends of the case, as well as a removable trolley handle. You can roll and move this case all over the place and never worry about damaging it or losing your grip on the case.
4. Rolling Backpack
- The product is made up of a high-quality polyester material, which is also durable. The zippers are also large and water resistant.
- With a large capacity of 50 liters, there is plenty of room to accommodate all your items. It weighs only 2.5 pounds.
- It offers four wheels for extra support and an easy to maneuver, so it does not get in your way.
- This product is TSA friendly, and an adjustable shoulder strap is also available.
- The bag has a large front pocket for keeping other items such as a purse or your passport.
- The wheels can be sticky, so it can take extra time to roll comfortably.
- When full, it is heavy and might get uncomfortable to lift if you are trying to fit it into a tight space.
- There have been reported instances in which the wheels come detached and rattle unexpectedly.
- It has limited space for storing your laptop since it is placed directly in the bottom of the bag.
Overall, there are features that make this product stand out such as a high 50-liter storage capacity, four wheels, an expandable compartment, and a water-resistant finish.
5. Kenneth Cole Reaction Women's Casual Fling Pebbled Faux Leather 16" Laptop Wheeled Business Travel Carry-On Tote
- Made of an exceptionally high-quality faux leather
- Very comfortable to carry around
- Stylish and trendsetting
- Multi-purpose: is it a laptop bag, is it a carry-on bag, is it both?
- Can fit a lot of things in it
- The double handles make for comfortable carrying
- Has a lot of various pockets
- Easy to clean
- The shoulder strap is very comfortable to use
- The laptop pocket is not very well padded
- The shoulder straps rub against your back
- The wheels have a problem with durability
The Kenneth Cole Reaction Women's Casual Fling Pebbled Faux Leather 16" Laptop Wheeled Business Travel Carry-On Tote, Black is a very beautiful, very stylish and very trendy laptop bag.
It basically can serve as any kind of bag, as it has a lot of various pockets.
You can use it as a laptop bag and put all the things you need for your laptop (charged, cords, etc.) in there.
6. Samsonite Women's Mobile Office
- Easy-to-clean and stylish polyurethane leather trim details
- Interior organizing panel with elastic straps
- Includes a TSA-approved lock
- Document pocket
- Comes with a removable accessory pouch
- Spacious interior with elastic straps to keep your laptop secured
- Safe and quick TSA checkpoint-friendly design
This is a stylish, strong, and reliable travel tote that comes in various color options.
The Samsonite Mobile Office is a durable tote bag with soft, black polyurethane trim. It fits most of your laptop computer needs. The interior features multiple pockets, including a mesh pocket for cords and a padded tablet pocket. The Mobile Office is also equipped with nine elastic ties opposite the main compartment; they should allow you to safely secure a variety of items, including your laptop and papers.
Another nice feature of this bag is the quick-access side pocket, which can be used to store your accessories.
7. Targus Metro Rolling Laptop Case Bag
- 17-inch laptop fit
- Mesh padding keeps you stylish and comfortable
- Lots of storage compartments
- Padded laptop compartment
- Might seem too small for many
- Zippers could be of better quality
After comparing one after another, this is still one of my top picks for best travel bags. Made from a combination of lightweight fabric and very high density foam padding, it works great as a stand-alone travel bag to keep laptops safe and cool.
This laptop bag can fit a 17” laptop and still have some space left. It comes with a trolley strap and an adjustable non-slip shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
8. Perry Ellis 8-Wheel Spinner Mobile Office
- Spinner wheels to help you cover more ground with less effort
- High-quality interior that’s built to last
- Large enough to carry most 17– laptops
- Some users report the bag is a bit too small
- Material tends to show the dirt easily
There’s a lot to love about this laptop bag from Perry Ellis.
The product is a great example of functionality meeting style, and the fact that it’s one of the best selling laptop bags isn’t a surprise.
The bag is well-constructed, well-padded, and strong enough to carry your laptop and most other everyday gear, all in a slim silhouette that doesn’t give you the feeling you’re commuting the wrong way on a one-way street.
9. Olympia Deluxe Fashion Rolling Overnighter
- Fashionable purple paisley and gold accents
- Comes with wheels, an adjustable shoulder strap and a zippered carry strap for over-the-shoulder carrying
- Both a zippered interior compartment and a main compartment allow you extra room and easy access to your items
- Interior and exterior pockets allow you to store smaller items
- Internal organizer allows you to keep small items in one place
- This bag is comfortable for overweight and extremely overweight adult users
- Come with a lifetime warranty
- Made in a genuine leather with a protective inner coating for protection against use and wear
- All parts are replaceable if needed
- Also comes in a brown color.
10. Solo New York Herald Rolling Catalog Case
- The Solo New York Herald Rolling Catalog Case is equipped with upright wheels that roll smoothly both forward and backward and with locking wheels for easy handling.
- The storage compartments and the padded laptop compartment inside the bag are just perfect.
- It can hold items of various shapes and sizes securely, be it cell phones, cameras, tablets, laptops or diaries.
- This bag is made from durable materials and is meant to last for a long time to come.
- It is a bit heavier than other rolling laptop bags.
- This model is equipping the locking system with two locks; one of them being placed outside while the other is placed inside the bag.
- Another con is that the wheels are a bit fragile, and the bag is not meant to carry around heavier suitcases and other loads.
- Yet another con is that there are no pockets provided inside the bag that can be used to organize all the items that one wants to carry.
- All in all, the Solo New York Herald Rolling Laptop Case is a great laptop case made from the highest-quality materials available on the market.
- This model features ample storage to accommodate your items and accessories in a neat and organized way, as well as a padded compartment intended to safeguard your laptop.
It is suitable for most laptops with a display size of up to 15.6 inches and weighs about 7.2 pounds.
11. Rolling Laptop Bag
- Large enough to fit a lot of stuff
- Not so convenient to carry
The Rolling Laptop Bag, MATEIN Rolling Briefcase for Business Travel, Fits 17 inch Notebook, Carry-on Luggage Attache Case Waterproof Rolling Work Bag for Men and Women, Black is a great choice for protecting your laptop and other important documents. With an adjustable handle and a detachable shoulder strap, this rolling briefcase fits comfortably in your arms or on your shoulder. And it’s very spacious so you can keep multiple accessories inside with your laptop.
The inner pockets of the bag come with a lot of storage space, perfect if you want to maintain order in your documents. The shock-absorbing wheels make sure that the bag travels in safety.
The bag is waterproof and is also resistant to water, sweat, and tears. The material is high quality, and you will have no regrets when you purchase it.
12. Alpine Swiss Rolling Laptop Briefcase Wheeled Overnight Carry on Bag Up to 15.6 Inches Notebook
- Provides ample of space for your belongings
- Durable wheels with a sturdy nylon trolley
- Provides enough padding to protect your laptop
- A little expensive
- Wheels can be tough to slide at first
The primary purpose of a backpack is to carry all your belongings to give you a sense of freedom that you usually feel when traveling without the hassle of all the baggage. All you need is what’s comfortable to carry. A backpack is a second home for your belongings.
The Viking NVX15 is a travel pack for your trips. Built for the rough and tough life on the road, the Viking NVX15 is the ultimate choice when searching for the best laptop backpack you can avail now!
13. Nicole Miller New York Designer 17 Inch Carry On
- Practical side pockets
- Shoulder strap handle
- Zipper pockets
The Nicole Miller New York Weekender Rolling Luggage is one of those dependable and economical luxury carryon bags that has been best-selling luggage for many years now. Most people choose this luggage set because of its classic plaid print design and light weight structure.
This budget-friendly luggage set is perfect for someone who wants a bright and modern design to match their own recent travel collection. It is stylish, expandable and easy to clean.
The Nicole Miller Rolling Garment Bag is large enough to store all types of clothing. The design is also versatile and will suit any type of lifestyle. Check more details and learn more about the product below.
14. The Uptown Ostrich Computer iPad
- Can hold up to 17-inch laptops
- Padded compartment for laptops
- Has pockets for valuables
- Has a handle that collapses
- Affordable price point
- Comes with additional accessories
- No dividers for laptop compartment
- Straps might be too stiff
The Ostrich luggage is a fashionable laptop rolling bag that has been featured on shows like Shark Tank. It will turn heads when you carry it around because it’s super stylish and the most unique rolling bag on the market. This bag is also surprisingly affordable. It currently has over 554 customers who have given the product an average rating of 5 stars.
If you’re looking to bring your laptop and iPad/tablet with you to work, then this rolling bag is an awesome solution. The Ostrich laptop bag can hold up to a 17-inch laptop, and the inner compartment is padded to protect your devices.. If you’d like to bring your tablet along with your laptop, you can put your tablet in a pocket alongside your laptop.
15. JanSport Driver 8 Rolling Backpack
- Water-resistant, durable nylon material
- Large main compartment, padded pockets: front pocket can hold up to a 15-inch laptop while main compartment can hold a lot of books, clothes, etc.
- Lightweight, compact
- Adjustable padded shoulder straps and full-size padded handle have the longer length for heavy loads
- Locking top, flap-down design & dual-zipper closure
- Buckles outside can appear to come off easily, but the handles are very sturdy and no issues until now
- Need to air out smell for a few days and recommend buying products to clean nylon before first use
- A bit heavy so sometimes need to carry two bags when going to work or for a long trip…but manageable weight.
This JanSport Driver 8 rolling roller case comes in various colors, but we chose it in blue. It sure looks nice! JanSport is a prestigious company which was started over fifty years ago and is known for its innovative products in the luggage industry.
This rolling backpack is perfect for us because not only the top compartment can store a 15-inch laptop, but the main compartment can hold a lot of books, clothes, and other items too.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the best rolling laptop bag?
Top-Notch ‗ It provides comfort, safety, style, and durability at the same time. It is designed in a way that it can contain all the important things you need for your day.
These bags are very convenient to use, and they have a great design with multiple pockets where you can easily organize your laptop and other important things. Perfect for both men and women.
The shoulder straps are well-padded to provide your back extra comfort. Depending on the type of bag you want to purchase, the wheels can roll smoothly.
These are the attributes of the best rolling laptop bag. If you are confused about the best laptop rolling luggage and can’t decide which one suits you the best, you can choose from the above list of products.
What is the best rolling briefcase?
When choosing a laptop bag there are many different styles out there so consumers need to be cautious and make sure that they aren't wanting to purchase a bag that is too large or too small for their needs.
Like all other bags there are duffle bags, tote bags, laptop backpacks and more.
There is no right or wrong answer when choosing a style of bag. In reality, it comes down to personal preference.
What is a good laptop backpack?
If you are an avid traveler, there's a good chance you need a good laptop backpack. If you work outside of the home, this is essential. Make sure you get a laptop backpack, not a briefcase. The main difference is a laptop backpack is ergonomically designed with padding for your back.
What is the best backpack to buy?
The best backpack to buy depends on your needs. Some backpacks are good for college students while others are good for traveling. One thing is for sure, all students have different needs. Therefore, before making your choice, you need to consider several things and try to determine which is the best backpack for you.
I believe that there might be a backpack that is perfect for you. Therefore, you need to consider several things when choosing a backpack. If you want to know what are the main factors you should pay attention to, then you should continue reading this article.
A rolling backpack is an essential accessory for anyone attending a college or university. Now you’ll benefit from a well-crafted “best of” list. It will give you a sense of what you’re up against. It should help you save time, money, and physical effort.
We don’t just focus on making our choices easy for you. We also investigate many models carefully, and see how they hold up to our rigorous tests. We carry out our testing by going through many rolling backpack reviews, along with deep research and some practical testing of our own.
|Swissgear Granada Rolling Case Nylon||Best Overall|
|Olympia Deluxe Fashion Rolling Overnighter||Budget Pick|
|Samsonite Women's Mobile Office||Upgrade Pick|